Boat Trip to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island expired Free
Posted by: WheelFest
Posted on: Mar. 08, 2020
Category: Other Events
Type: In Person
Join us before the start of the Wheel World Championships for a boat ride and experience the rich history of the two attractions. A walking group leaves from the Lobby of the competition dormitory at 12pm (noon), (3 mi/5 km from campus - walk or take a ~$10 taxi ride). You have to be at the security screening facility at 1pm sharp.
- Fast lane access to the screening centre prior to
boarding the boat
- Fast lane access to enter Liberty Island
- Boat ride to Ellis Island and opportunity to visit
- Return to Liberty State Park along NYC Skyline
- Refunds are given in case of weather cancellations
- Youth under 17 must be supervised by an adult 25+ years old.
- There are security checks similar to an airport screening.
- Bring passports/government-issued ID.
- Backpacks are not allowed, dress for the weather, otherwise, bring as little as possible.
- You are allowed to bring food and drink, alcohol is not permitted
**WheelFest and all WheelFest events are held in conjunction with the 2020 Wheel Gymnastics World Championships.
For more details, please head here: https://circustalk.com/profile/wheel-gymnastics-world-championships