Body alchemy - Creating with the elements expired
Posted by: Viola Bruni
Posted on: Mar. 17, 2022
The cosmological theory of The Four Elements dates as far back as the 5th century BCE. The Greek philosopher Empedocles thought that Air, Water, Earth, and Fire are eternal and unchanging principles governed by two life forces: love, that brings them together, and strife, that separates them. The continuous motion and interchange between them create all living things.
Today, the Four Elements are still an excellent framework to understand ourselves in relation to the natural forces and harness their power to manifest our creations. Through the magic of movement, we can relate to these four archetypes in an exploratory and experiential manner that allows us to connect deeper with their essence, and unearth the treasures they hold.
By means of guided movement improvisations, visualisations, and observation of a selection of tarot cards, each week we will attune to one element, discovering the insight and the awareness that they can bring to our creative process. Whether you are birthing a project, a work of art, or simply a new version of yourself, the elements can help you channel the energy that you need to bring your vision to life.
Upon completion of the course you will have:
- an embodied awareness of the energy of each element
- a clearer understanding of what you need to propel your creation forward
- a set of strategies to help you co-create with the natural forces
- knowledge and practice of how to create your own manifestation altar
- a set of movement explorations to repeat any time you need
- a community of creators to share the journey with
Date: Apr. 04, 2022 -Languages: English Online event URL: https://www.facebook.com/events/1044266529464435
Apr. 25, 2022
7:30 am - 9:00 am Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time (Lisbon, London)