Although we are still in the midst of the pandemic and many shows have unfortunately been forced to close their operations temporarily due to the highly contagious Omicron variant, new opportunities for performers still arise. We’ve packaged a few of these opportunities for you below. Make getting a gig from the CircusTalk Job Board one of your New Year’s resolutions!
Cirque de Soleil is actively recruiting high-level gymnasts, specifically rhythmic gymnasts with strong abilities, for immediate hire for their touring and resident shows. They are looking for gymnasts with abilities on parallel bars or high bars.
- All high-altitude professionals: cradle, aerial trapeze, rope, cuffs, hair, and other suspensions.
- All balance professionals: handstand balance, stand-alone stations, ladder step, hard steel wire, stacked chairs, etc.
- All operations longitudinal professionals: juggling, diabolo, fire, hula hoops, and the like.
- All acrobatics professionals: hand to hand, to sign, to push the access, and the like.
- All the anti-missile/push into the specialty: jumping wall, seesaw, E Luosi arm, E Luosi swing, and so on.
- All other circus specialties: big drum, death round, skating, alone Wheeler, hoops, shortage absurd show, instrument invention, Chinese pole, and floor acrobatics.
A special event organizer in Israel is looking for a group act to fit with their event’s spectacular ‘circus of illusions’ theme.
Cruise ship contracts are available for both a solo male juggler with multiple juggling acts and the ability to juggle different juggling props, and for a juggling duo with generalist and comedy skills.
In Germany, Circus Berolina is seeking acts for their summer 2022 season from within the EU, or with EU work permits. Their ideal candidates are multi-person acts with large apparatuses, such as globe flying, teeterboard, swing bar, and wire, and with their own caravans.
LATEST FROM THE JOB BOARD
Disneyland Paris is looking for female and male stunts for a new Marvel universe superhero show. The profiles require somebody in solid physical condition with a good sense of direction, spatial cognition, musicality, and strong performance skills.
Street Art Festival is seeking large production shows, strong buskers, and any and all street acts: circle shows, strolling, walk-by acts, etc.
NoFit State Circus in the UK is looking for a Development Manager and an Associate Producer. Every year, the company tours productions with their Big Top tent in theaters and outdoor spaces throughout the UK and further afield, and delivers extensive programs of circus activity in and around their home in Cardiff.