The Circus Arts Hub presents The Digital Centre Ring: Circus Online – How, When, What’s Best, What Are the Issues?
Topics covered in the discussion:
- This is a new ‘genre’, how is it developing, artistically speaking? What are its features, as performance work?
- ‘Think like a broadcaster instead of a live performer’
- Maximising the tech’s functionality (Esp. ZOOM)
- Monetising online activity (pay structures, existing platforms like Twitch, Patreon, Ko-Fi
- Best practise teaching online
- Who gets paid (eg. techs, other support staff, artists etc.)
Chair: El Kirschbaum- Highwire Entertainment
Charlie Wheeler- Video rental of circus shows from around the world)
Meaghan Wegg-Digital tutor; artistic coach, Cirque Du Soleil
Mat Ricardo – Solo artist with Online Content, Blogs, Ted Talk, vlogs etc.
Click here for panel recording.