Summer Intensives expired
Posted by: New England Center for Circus Arts
Posted on: Apr. 13, 2022
Type: In Person
June 11 – July 16 | Summer Intensive A
July 17 – August 21 | Summer Intensive B
Push yourself physically while diving deep into the world of the circus arts in this five week immersive training program. This is a great option for folks who want to reach further into their circus dreams, or for those wanting to get back into the swing of things after time away because of the pandemic.
NECCA’s professional coaches will help you push harder, explore deeper, and fly higher—all to help you see where your circus journey can take you.
Our custom-built facility includes an in-ground foam pit, trampoline, 40′ and 24′ rigging points, and air conditioning. Make circus the focus you want it to be while enjoying the fun and beautiful Vermont summer—with swimming, hiking, biking, and water sports.
- 21+ hours per week of training
- Group classes three days a week (appx 12 hours/week) will focus on tumbling, partner acrobatics, hand balancing, and flexibility.
- Each student will also pick two session classes (3 hrs/week Monday-Friday 6 – 9 pm) in any area they’re interested in and at whatever skill level they are training at.
- Each student will also have two private lessons per week (1 1/2 hrs/week, generally late weekday afternoons) to further develop their skills in the focus area of their choice.
- Summer Intensive-specific open practice will be available (5 1/2 hrs/week, Thursday/Friday late afternoon)
- Additional open practice training time is also available (weekdays late afternoon/evening)
Cost: $3,100 (scholarships are available)
Find more info and Apply Online: https://necenterforcircusarts.org/summer-intensive-program/#top
Date: June 11, 2022 -Application link: https://necenterforcircusarts.org/summer-intensive-program/#top
Aug. 21, 2022
Timezone: (UTC-5) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Brattleboro, VT 05301
10 Town Crier Drive
United States NECCA